Friday, October 10, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 09:37 Going to have some breakfast, make an appointment, and get ready to go to the salon to enrich, deepen and darken my fading brunette. #
  • 13:43 My hair looks fucking awesome. It makes me hungry like the wolf to look at myself. #
  • 13:55 Need to try to leave in a couple of hours. Not sure if that's going to happen. I need an hour to myself to THINK/plan before packing first. #
  • 14:02 I really hope I'm able to poop before we go. Early hair appt. & limited time has totally thrown my bowels out of whack. HATE that. #
  • 14:13 DVR + Twitter = heartbreaking spoilers when you wait to watch shows & before you do? Tweets already ruined surprises. No solution for this. #
  • 14:14 I guess that's what happens when you want like shit microblogged to the microsecond it happens, but you want to watch tv "on your own time". #
  • 14:20 Reminder to self: you can still do good work even if conditions are not perfect (self still says, "good, but not AS good as COULD be."). #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: