Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 09:42 Up early because of Maury Povich people calling. I *know* you would say NOT to go on those kinds of shows, but hey, NY this time of year? #
  • 11:51 Going to run to a meeting & the bank. #
  • 13:34 What percentage of things I need to do plus want to do can I realistically do in my life? It's, like, .000005% I think. Must accept it. #
  • 15:13 Been on hold with IRS for >40 minutes. Never happened to me before. Guessing it's because they started outsourcing. Priv ent NOT > than gov. #
  • 15:34 It took exactly an hour on the phone to find out my payoff amount on an old tax payment plan. Way overdue to eat some lunch. #
  • 19:07 Time to hop in the shower & get ready for my show. #
  • 21:03 That show was even better than I could ever have hoped for. No, not wild abandon, but relaxing, sensual & with a really nice audience. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: