Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 08:38 OMG I can't believe I am awake after three hours of sleep. But the chat schedule must go on! I'll be in chat in about 22 minutes. #
  • 10:47 It's money-balancing, bill-paying, check-writing time. #
  • 12:39 I need to try to get some more sleep before news flash in 3.5 hours. #
  • 12:42 Actually? I'm going to turn off the spycam audio for awhile and doodle on the piano. #
  • 18:50 I have a couple more hours of chat scheduled tonight for members (click here: tinyurl.com/spyonus for cams, chat & schedule). #
  • 22:49 Gossip Girl is so lame in most ways, but SO HOT in others! Members: I'll be in chat for another hour starting in 10 minutes. Then sleep! #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: