Monday, September 15, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 08:45 Who *wakes up* with a headache they didn't have the night before? WHO? Besides me, that is . . . #
  • 10:35 Me, ranting about the "border" patrol overstepping their bounds: tinyurl.com/6zpax6 #
  • 10:42 I don't know how I'm going to do my shows today; head is killing me, legs are shaking, feel like puking. This is really unpleasant. #
  • 11:07 I hate to do this, but I need to cancel my shows today. Want to barf, need a dark room/no lights, head & neck are killing me. Shaking. #
  • 11:18 This fucking sucks: I totally do not want to go to bed/to dark - want to feel better and DO things! #
  • 17:37 Looking forward to dinner; I'm all weak & wobby, dizzy & my brain box still hurts. Making sure I don't eat anything today that's a trigger #
  • 18:16 Neighbor: can you not use such smelly perfumey dryer sheets since your vent points right at my window which I have open since it's HOT? #
  • 19:49 Have to take care of the bills and stuff now since we have to leave early tomorrow morning. #
  • 20:50 Writing down things I want to talk to my psychiatrist about tomorrow; wondering how much potential thyroid prob has to do w/migraines, etc. #
  • 22:07 If you're so bored you want to read more about how mental I am: tinyurl.com/5zuxhr #
  • 22:24 You'll like this post better: pics of me with my tits out & jeans off in the woods: tinyurl.com/6r9z4y #
  • 22:26 And now, my friends, I must take a bath before bed. I need to get my pussy all pretty for Don Draper to fuck it and spank it with his tie. #
  • 23:45 I think it's fucking awesome that if you do a google image search for tastytrixie a photo of Steve Buscemi appears. On p. 12, but still cool #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: