Sunday, August 17, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 08:05 Living dangerously . . . getting up with far less than eight hours of sleep. #
  • 08:14 twitpic.com/7wo2 - Me a couple of minutes ago. Even the DOG doesn't want to be awake yet/is still sleeping. #
  • 09:27 Logged in the laptop cam for members who want to be in my face while I finish my breakfast tea and catch up on hobostripper.com #
  • 09:48 Put on thick robe over clothes; we have to keep it as cool as possible in the AM to prep for the heat we get later. I'm muy frio. #
  • 10:37 Responded to seven fan mails, the ones at the top of the list because they required setting up special access codes to certain content. #
  • 10:40 Buying some software annathenerd.com rec'd for getting traffic to promo galleries. Will spend a few hours learning/using that today. #
  • 11:20 The tech support guy at our hosting company is going to hate me for all of my questions. On hold with him now asking for handholding. #
  • 12:01 Tech guy was totally nice and patient . . . moving forward I may not even need the info I was unclear on. We'll see . . . #
  • 12:23 One of my webwhore hq cams keeps disconnecting. Maybe that means it's time to take a break for lunch. #
  • 13:17 Ohhhhh shit. Saw cursor tabbing furiously through all my open apps on main machine. Stuck button? Or was I being hacked? Need to reset stuff #
  • 13:56 Taking a quick spy excursion around neighborhood. #
  • 14:26 Sigh. Using up my limited mental resources on wild goose chase. What am I going to do, knock on doors and ask for their mac addresses? #
  • 21:43 Embarrassing phone post exposing the way my brain fixates on offensive things: tinyurl.com/5nlkc5 #
  • 21:56 Oops! Links fixed in tinyurl.com/5nlkc5 ; curious what other people think. Perfect example of how a picture doesn't tell a story. #
  • 21:58 Anyway, I did mostly figure out that software today and hope to see some results of my efforts rolling in. Will work more on it Monday. #
  • 22:08 I totally love being the only one leaving comments -- MULTIPLE comments -- on a blog post *I wrote*! That's totally insane! Feeling punchy. #
  • 23:03 Today has been filled with mystery. I hope tomorrow will be filled with money. Regardless it will be filled with orgasms: shows on Sunday! #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: