Monday, July 7, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 17:44 Been posting promos on various profiles, etc. One of my absolute LEAST fave aspects of my job, wasting time on the social networking sites. #
  • 20:39 Grrr . . . just tripped on something & hurt my foot, wrist & shoulder. I fucking HATE pain. HATE PAIN!!!! #
  • 20:59 Heading into our members-only chatroom for an hour. Wonder if anyone will join me for my "day of rest & blessings" themed chat session ;-). #
  • 23:04 Hottest shoot EVER for a voyeur like myself. My pussy is so fucking wet. Downloading pics now. #
  • 09:58 I'll be in chat for ten minutes at the top of each hour from now until 7:10 pacific tonight. And I look SO FETCHING right now. I kid. . . . #
  • 10:59 Today's payday!! Wheeee . . . errrr, just said goodbye to most of that money. Okay, time for more chat. Listening to John Zorn. #
  • 12:17 I believe it's now time for lunch. No idea what to eat. Sniffly with allergies. #
  • 15:37 Really sleepy as hell. Not enough time between chats to nap stresslessly. Going to look for something I lost. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: