Thursday, July 31, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 09:22 Have new age music & essential oils steaming in our one tidy room. Waiting for Delia to finish dishes before I go hide in there for bfast. #
  • 10:22 I think it's toenail painting time. Hate doing this shit myself. Need nail-painting slave. #
  • 11:10 Packing. Almost pleasurable when you're staying in town & know you can come home to retrieve anything you forgot. #
  • 11:13 Not so pleasurable: spending ten minutes trying & still failing to remove detachable garters from cheap-o corset. Glad I didn't wait. #
  • 12:53 Shaving done (well, not DONE by today's standards, but mine). Shower/hair time. #
  • 16:29 The balance between being a relaxed person and a frantic bitch is tough; a relaxed state of mind is not very productive. Bitch=better. #
  • 17:01 Running late. Not really running, just . . . strolling late. #
  • 17:16 Okay . . . be back at bedtime to let out the dog. #
  • 22:41 Woohoo! I was shooting pics of Delia in shiny gold pantyhose when the earthquake hit. In a rickety old Victorian house. Wiggle & shake! #
  • 22:46 We are three miles from the epicenter: earthquake.usgs.gov/eqcenter/recenteqsww/Quakes/uw07310502.php #
  • 23:38 Going back to the hotel place now to read/sleep. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: