Friday, July 18, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 08:16 Went to sleep early last night so starting another day before the fog lifts. If I were just a TINY bit more awake I'd want to shoot pics. #
  • 09:03 Going to have my usual breakfast & solo brainstorming in bed . . . don't be surprised if I catch another hour of sleep while I'm at it. #
  • 09:46 No nap, but lots of thinking. Not what I *want* to do right now, but think I need to edit some video. WebWhoreHQ cam on SOY will be down. #
  • 09:50 Changed my mind. Going to start work on a little design project first. #
  • 10:37 Been looking at stock photography for aforementioned design project. Amazing what a time suck that can be if you want to get the RIGHT pic. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: