Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 06:56 Woke up (too early: 6:45??) to good news: only derogatory item on my credit report DELETED! Glad I finally disputed it. #
  • 09:41 I *think* I feel better after getting more sleep ... & dreaming about talking pet mice & rats dealing w/depression & loss of rodent lovers. #
  • 10:51 Doing some webmaster promo, but I need to stop that & take a shower: heading into Seattle today to visit family. #
  • 11:57 Used corn pads to patch some of the pokey parts in my very broken-in cowboy boots. With orthotics too, they now feel like heaven. #
  • 12:33 Heading out for family time: tinyurl.com/6dlr87 Be back tomorrow! #
  • 12:41 Making sure crazy neighbor's crazy boyfriend is still in jail before we leave . . . . And he IS. Gooood. Stay there, motherfucker! #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: