Sunday, July 13, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 09:39 A neighbor who mows the lawn at 9:30 in the morning on a Saturday is no neighbor at all. She's an enemy of the state. #
  • 10:16 Brewing some roastaroma tea -- LOVE that stuff. Making sure it gets a good long soak; yesterday's mug was weak because I hurried it. #
  • 11:31 Got insanely horny & had to masturbate. Off cam, sorry. Now got to capture some video before my show. #
  • 14:22 Had a pleasant (but sweaty) show. Delia's going to scramble some eggs for our lunch. #
  • 15:30 Mmmm! Most delicious lunch PLUS delicious post-lunch FUCK! Hope some our voyeurs caught it and enjoyed with us. #
  • 17:50 We enjoyed watching Entourage & daydreaming about having our own swimming pool & privacy to use be outside naked. About to do a show now. #
  • 17:54 Hard for me to have faith in affiliate who signed up to promote us on his site that simply says, "COMMING SOON". Doubt sales R forthcomming. #
  • 19:04 Ultimate turn-off: asshat in the chatroom saying, "cmon, FINISH honey!" while I'm masturbating during my show. Want me to fuckin finish?? #
  • 19:24 I'm going to go for some sort of a run or something. Need to get some cardio for the chub around my heart. #
  • 20:20 Had something in my head that I had to write down/type out as soon as I got home. Had some good exercise too. Time for dinner. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: