Tuesday, July 1, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 08:25 Tried to get back to sleep but couldn't. With less than 5 hours of sleep this is bound to end in tears. Getting ready to pay bills. #
  • 09:55 Finished with the bills/checkbook/Quicken, did basic SpyOnUs update, and am ready for some tea and peanut butter. And sleep reclamation. #
  • 10:34 Clearly this sleeping thing isn't going to happen, even with the assistance of a total trash book like _Valley of the Dolls_. #
  • 10:54 It really bugs me that TGP rotator doesn't want to really ROTATE galleries for me, consistently using the most recently added ones. Lame. #
  • 12:06 Trying to decide between replying to stacked up emails or editing video. If the latter, WebWhoreHQ cam may be down for awhile. #
  • 13:34 Did a little masturbating watching vids of guys with their fleshlights. Now having some lunch (& a nap, I hope) while video encodes. #
  • 14:58 Delia and I have a date to engage in sexual intercourse at 5 pm pacific time. Isn't that jolly? I'm going to take a shower. Soon. #
  • 18:22 I need to take down a cam while Delia's doing her shows & I'm also trying to finish uploading huge video files. Don't want to slow her feed. #
  • 18:30 Looking at photos of my beautiful, wonderful, amazingly splendid nephew. #
  • 23:07 Should we be embarrassed to be watching Deep Space Nine? Because I am, and I love it anyway. Like falling asleep to it. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: