Tuesday, May 27, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 08:58 Yesterday was perfectly sunny. In the middle of the night it switched to perfectly rainy with our windows open. It's beautiful outside. #
  • 09:13 Woops. I forgot that today's a holiday so no checks or mail. Makes me triply happy it's raining on people's 3 day weekend, bwahahaha! >:D #
  • 11:16 I needed a wee bit more sleep after breakfast with Mike Hammer so I took fifty minutes of shuteye. If only there was a diner next door . . . #
  • 11:34 Editing pics, listening to Cowboy Junkies "200 More Miles" cd. #
  • 13:57 Posted a memory-laden update for members. Nothing hardcore, but intimate nonetheless. #
  • 15:09 Had nice soup lunch & started watching old movie "She Played with Fire". www.imdb.com/title/tt0050405/ Opening sequence like 9th Gate #
  • 16:18 Made a generic 404 error page and am uploading to all of our sites that don't have one. Have been throwing traffic away for years. #
  • 17:22 I am developing a morbid curiosity about late miscarriages & what policy is on taking care of the body if delivered in hospital. #
  • 18:10 Filling out patient info for new dr I have to go to. Religion? Frigidity? For real, you have a box I get to check for frigidity? Tempted. #
  • 19:07 Paid some bills & did some budgeting, now I'm taking care of a few emails while Delia does her show. #
  • 22:02 Had some dinner and started watching Entourage. I have had a crush on Jeremy Piven forever. He'd look so much hotter balder, though. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: