Sunday, May 25, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 09:25 WTF?! Dreamt of sex w/David Cook b4 he won Idol, then after too & I really liked him. Torn bc I badly wanted to blog about the sex tho wrong #
  • 09:51 Going to try not to eat refined sugar today. Main challenge is my morning tea, but Good Earth solves that problem. #
  • 12:42 Getting ready for show starting in 17 minutes. It's a string & anal day. Waiting to take clomid til after bc of headache & nausea potential. #
  • 15:30 Going to have some Green & Black Cherry (dark choc w/cherry) for an afternoon pick-me up with some Mickey Spillane. #
  • 17:12 The dark chocolate put me to sleep. Now awake, prepping for next show in which I might just sort of . . . nap some more. No? Grumble. #
  • 17:56 Buena Vista Social Club playing & wearing new BPAL perfume oil called "Plunder" for show starting in 4 minutes. #
  • 20:13 Devoured perfectly grilled (by Delia) steak & sausage while reading I, The Jury. Now noting Sarah Waters book recs tinyurl.com/6qsxyr #
  • 21:22 Scanning photos and surfing/sampling new age music. Yes, a cd named "Alien Encounters" sounds promising to me. Purchase track . . . #
  • 22:57 I do believe it's time for bed. Shall I bring a sausage with me for a bedtime snack? #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: