Friday, May 2, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 09:19 Happy May Day! And 6th anniversary of opening the TastyTrixie.com members-only area. #
  • 11:21 Oh, fuck. Delia just told me that "the DC Madam" apparently killed herself. tinyurl.com/5u927r #
  • 11:33 Man, I hate hearing this depressing news on one of my fave days of the year (May Day). I feel like crying. #
  • 12:22 Heading out to mall-land for Delia's laser appt. Having a hard time. I think my period is about to start. Just . . . sad. #
  • 18:42 Home again. Sleepy. What does XBN stand for? www.blogtalkradio.com/swopeast #
  • 19:06 I need to finish the dumbass story I'm writing. Making this shit way more complicated than it needs to be. #
  • 22:58 Just posted an update for members; twittering keeps erroring out on me so I'll just say it's bedtime (but snacktime first!). #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: