Thursday, April 24, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 10:19 Mmmm . . . just woke up. Going to have my breakfast *before* I even attempt to catch up on twitter, email, etc. #
  • 11:26 Going to do some stretching: parlour cam activated! #
  • 12:23 Ordering 4 pairs of cheap capri pants before sale ends for Delia & I to share for shoots. Such is the life of a webwhore: slutwear bargains. #
  • 13:34 Just got off the phone with Delia's therapist re: being on a panel of couples at a transgender convention. #
  • 14:01 I might be sabotaging shoots for the next two days by eating something with dairy for lunch. Lactose intolerance + dairy = no anal. #
  • 14:02 Not that I do anal that often, but still . . . frequent messy splattery poops aren't conducive to efficient & sexy hot nude photo shoots. #
  • 16:24 Reduced most recent "respond to fan" mail folder down to 110 from 130. Will try to do more later. Think it's shower time. #
  • 17:31 Aggravated; two out of two orders placed online were fucked up (1 overcharged, another packing slip doesn't match what we got). #
  • 17:32 Oh well, shaved and prepping to shower for a shoot as soon as hot water tank replenishes (we have a TINY tank). #
  • 18:55 Trying to rush for an outdoor shoot before the sun sets. #
  • 19:28 That didn't work out so well; too many people out and about and the tide was high so they were concentrated. Better luck next time. #
  • 20:37 Going to the store for big box of nerds (not that we're in short supply here at our house, hardy har har). #
  • 23:25 I'm going to try on some possible outfits for shooting outside tomorrow. We'll try for early instead of late. #
  • 00:26 After midnight?!? How did this happen? Filling up my hot water bottle to keep my toes toasty & crawling into bed with books & Delia. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: