Tuesday, April 22, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 09:44 Going to brew some tea and do my usual daydreaming/eating breakfast in bed with new age music thing. #
  • 10:32 Should I start out with digging into emails requiring responses? Or with my checkbook/bills? Latter needs to go in the mail so . . . #
  • 12:21 Getting ready to go for a walk/jog & eat a quick snack beforehand. Be back in a couple of hours. #
  • 12:43 But first we have to do a bunch of paperwork & errands on the car that Delia's ex-wife gave us. #
  • 15:38 Just got home; warming up cans of soup to eat in bed for lunch. No, we're not sick -- that's just how we do things around here. #
  • 16:55 Yeah, phuckers: my bible knowledge rawks! jellyrolljane.livejournal.com/24326.html #
  • 18:30 I am so. sleepy. Was it the exercise that destroyed me? Just trying to slog away at work here but I'm *dying* for a nap. #
  • 19:24 Ahhh, hobostripper -- I love you so much: tinyurl.com/5nddmk #
  • 19:51 Beautiful mama art & update on our conception attempts: tinyurl.com/6n3png #
  • 20:31 Going to eat some fish tacos and watch Gossip Girl. #
  • 22:17 Going to take a hot bath. Afterwards will play one of my favorite songs while I slather body butter all over my, you know, BODY. #
  • 23:33 I'm fooling myself, sitting here thinking I'm going to accomplish anything. I should go to bed and enjoy myself there. #
  • 23:58 Nicest thing to see before bed: Hermione upskirt action: wwtdd.com/post.phtml?pk=5173 (is that hair I see?) #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: