Saturday, April 19, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 10:28 Awake! And can't decide between being productive in my freshly sorted office OR crazily continuing on mind-bending cleaning spree! #
  • 12:45 Sorting through my jewelry, separating the stuff I actually want to wear from the things I never wear. #
  • 13:16 My connection is super sluggish right now. Hmmm . . . #
  • 13:32 Reset my modem & router. On the phone with cable tech support. It might take awhile for me to get my cams back up. #
  • 13:48 Our main net connection is down; they're sending out a technician. In the meantime the only cams we'll have up are our Rude cams. #
  • 13:50 Going to take this opportunity to have some lunch (& add 2nd wireless router to lengthy "to-buy" list for our dsl connection). #
  • 14:18 I'm back up *but* keeping some cams off since still expecting tech to come out & doublecheck everything. #
  • 14:23 Ah-ha; there was a county-wide outage & I was just the 1st to call & bitch (happens often to me). Logging all cams back in . . . #
  • 14:35 Urgh . . . up and down, up and down. Babysitting net & cam status is not fun. #
  • 14:46 Crazy neighbors: tell your kids not to hide in bushes across from our house staring into our windows. Doesn't jive w/your "no trespassing". #
  • 16:12 Hoped the headache I woke up with would leave but it's only gotten worse. Light sensitive & getting nauseated. Visually focusing is hard. #
  • 17:48 Going to do things that don't require staring at light box: listing costume/prop items for shoots, brainstorming & showering. #
  • 19:49 Oh my god! My toilet just overflowed! I just watched it in horror, unable to believe it was happening to me. #
  • 19:55 We have 2 whole bags of new panties waiting to be claimed by Delia or I for photo shoots, but I can't FIND one of those bags -agh! #
  • 20:18 Phew! Found it; we're talking about something like fifty pairs of bargain-hunted panties stocked up for matching to future shoots. #
  • 21:13 Oooh! Thunder & lightning! Don't be surprised if our net connection goes down again . . . #
  • 21:27 Wow. I can't believe how many people blogs do not have rss feeds. I'm guilty on a few of my blogs of not posting links to my feeds, but ... #
  • 22:07 Why can't Amazon make it easy to find out which book is the FIRST in a series, and so on? Jesus Key-righst! #
  • 22:44 I think I should go to bed while that tylenol is still working on my head. Tomorrow is a show day so I need to be in TOP FORM! #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: