Saturday, April 5, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 09:28 Ughhhhhhhhhhhh; waking up to a few "you never replied to my email!" emails. One from a girl who can't spell her own domain name. Grack. #
  • 09:52 Prioritizing is going to be really important today; trying to shoot, finish redesign, forge through emails plus other distracting tasks. #
  • 09:59 Having my breakfast bar in bed and maybe a little more sleep; can't stand the thought of being as sleepy as I was yesterday. #
  • 11:58 Just set timer for 45 minutes: let's see how many redesigned pages I can concoct in that amount of time. #
  • 12:56 And the answer is . . . one! ONE page finished in an hour. It's pretty though. Is it OK if I feel depressed & heavy-laden re: my slowness? #
  • 13:33 Switched gears: finding a kinky story to record for members; weighing risks of issues associated with certain taboo FANTASIES (key word). #
  • 14:17 Made an entry in my members-only masturbation log: tinyurl.com/6o6uhd #
  • 15:26 Pussy dripping from earlier masturbation. It's lunchtime though so I'm not paying it any mind. Going to figure out what to eat . . . #
  • 16:27 Eating hot, salty leftovers and watching some trash television. #
  • 17:33 When I click on "replies" I hate having to see where some buttmonkey told me "please dear" to give him a free pass to my members-only area. #
  • 17:56 Going to take a bath & think about how best to capitalize on my big belly fat without alienating current fans not into MAJOR chub. #
  • 18:29 Oops; got caught up sprucing up more pages so I still haven't taken that bath. #
  • 22:49 Been writing a private diary entry for members. Going to break to make some turkey bacon and eggs. #
  • 00:33 We just had some fuck at our house. Now going to download a couple of tunes we just heard: Frank Black/I Burn Today & Eels/Railroad Man #
  • 01:01 Sigh. Did lots of work today, but *finished* nothing. I haven't replied to any emails lately so you're not the only one. Sorry folks! #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: