Thursday, April 3, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 10:19 Had some weird horsemen of the apocalypse type nightmares with baby-slayings, rape, & general blood in the streets, frogs & saucepans. #
  • 10:51 Ugh. Sometimes I can't stand the windbags in this industry that all the girls cluster around for some of their anally dispensed "wisdom". #
  • 10:53 The funny part is I actually agree with part of what said windbag is saying; there's just something about the delivery that chaps my hide. #
  • 11:08 I've been up for an hour & haven't even looked outside yet. Sick & wrong, but worse considering we are planning outdoor shoot. Can we do it? #
  • 12:39 Industry griping: a post about some posts I maybe shouldn't have made: tinyurl.com/2ey6pf #
  • 13:27 Just deleted a tweet that I regretted. Going to go poop out some food I regret eating. Let the rest of the day be FRESH and SWEET! #
  • 16:54 Rawk on! Apparently the only reason I think girls in this industry suck up to men is because I am old, ugly, embittered and scary-looking. #
  • 17:27 I need to eat something warm, salty and wet. #
  • 17:37 Do you think I should try harder to be a nicer person? Or should I concentrate on things I actually have a chance at being good at? #
  • 20:59 It's funny how the people that drove me batshit four years ago are now the people who make me smile most. #
  • 22:02 Example of an ineffectively articulated insult: "Trixie you a dumbass." I need to now go watch some dumbass television --- woot!! #
  • 00:11 Sexiest TV moments tonight: Kristy Lee embracing Ramiel on Idol and the Next Top Model mylar upskirtish wet & squirmy display. #
  • 00:59 There are two many sandwiches featuring hot meats between bread on television at night! It's torturing me! I want hot meat in my mouth! #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: