Monday, March 24, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 09:09 Ooooh; it was SO windy last night! Rattling the windows/doors, windy. Delia stayed up really late making me a quiche so she's still in bed. #
  • 09:53 I like how my birthday is stretching out into an entire week to include Easter. It's fucking AWESOME, & what makes being a webwhore great. #
  • 14:43 Just got back from buying dog food & getting keys made for our latest hand-me-down vehicle. I always love going into the hardware store. #
  • 15:04 God almighty -- what the FUCK is wrong with sponsors who suspend webmasters for being inactive? Way to shoot yourself in the foot. #
  • 16:20 I'm really sleepy, heavy, relaxed and dizzy. But in a good way. They're not feelings, though, that lead to high productivity. #
  • 16:39 Just wasting time waiting for the appropriate amount of time to pass for me to begin eating again. Is 4.5 hours long enough to have waited? #
  • 16:41 If I had a laptop that wasn't 11 years old and wasn't chained to webcams, I would totally be in bed being productive right now. #
  • 20:10 Spent a couple of hours brainstorming, taking notes on fantasies, & making lists. Now in my office which stinks of my poop-scented farts. #
  • 23:00 Debating when to take a pregnancy test & whether or not to videotape it: tinyurl.com/35j62c #
  • 00:00 Going to do some stretching in our moonlit parlour. My neck and back and shoulders really need it. And hips. #
  • 00:51 I would be content to just sit outside filming the clouds blazing across the moon. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: