Wednesday, March 12, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 12:28 So much we need to do to get ready for shoot, but I need to waste time calling ccbill asking why our custom emails are gone/fucked up. #
  • 12:42 On phone for 12 minutes now. Guy is really nice/helpful & prob is on their end, but honestly - this is the stuff I *hate* about my job. BS. #
  • 12:58 Time for some breakfast and packing; Delia just got home from the gym but I'm still just waking up. #
  • 14:31 There is something thrilling about the sound of leather & studs as I sort through and take down strap-on harnesses w/intent to use. #
  • 14:57 Putting finishing touches on packing then we're leaving for a couple days of shooting. Well, 1.5 days. I'll be in & out for shower, dog, etc #
  • 15:14 What I mean to say is that we're staying very close to home. A good thing, but also leads to much distraction & procrastination. #
  • 16:57 I'm getting showered, shaved & made-up at home while Delia does same in hotel room. So far we've accomplished: check-in & lunch. Ummm . . . #
  • 17:17 Being poor & a girl w/a gf means sharing hair products & makeup. Meaning I'm at home without a single smear of leave-in conditioner. :( #
  • 18:08 And being a dumbass means blaming your gf when you can't find something (like a bottle of conditioner) that's right in front of your face. #
  • 18:56 Trying to repress urge to bitch about how annoying the whole GROOMING thing is. Fucking nails, whiskers, hair & makeup. Ugh! #
  • 19:09 Heading back to hotel now. My hormone levels are rising so Delia might not get to shoot any loads since we'll need them for ovulation. Tense #
  • 23:13 We decided to come home & sleep here, then go back to hotel tomorrow to shoot more. Only to discover our sites are down. WTF? Calling host. #
  • 23:19 Host said they installed new hardware & something went awry but should be back up within the hour. Frustrating since I bought traffic today. #
  • 23:38 Phew! Sites are back up so I can stop sitting here compulsively refreshing over and over again. Going to have a late dinner & tv. #
  • 01:34 I'm embarrassing people around the world can hear how overwrought I'm getting re: American Idol. But Checkezie(sp) got gypped on praise! #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: