Thursday, February 28, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 09:17 I'm awake. Sorry to say, my most important plans today are 1) exercising outside, and 2) finding out results on blood tests. #
  • 09:21 The one thing our dog and I do not agree on is how many decibels are appropriate for morning expression. She's a loud girl in the AM. #
  • 09:29 I might have to crawl back into bed for a little while. #
  • 09:57 Very annoyed that I didn't get to the phone in time to pick up call from GoDaddy (1 of a very few companies whose calls I take). #
  • 11:33 Looking at a friend's hiking website with trip stories and photos. Makes me miss her AND want to get outside. #
  • 11:46 I feel like I still have PMS. Every little NOISE is driving me batshit. I guess that's what happens when your hormones are fucked up. #
  • 13:22 Fixed a formatting prob I had on this blog: trixieblows.com/ Left 2nd message today for fertility people re: my blood tests. #
  • 13:33 My "FSH" (from pituitary gland) and estradiol (from ovaries) levels are "within normal range". Still waiting for thyroid results. #
  • 14:38 Grrrr! Why the fuck can't I embed a youtube video on a wordpress blog? Hungry and ripping my hair out . . . #
  • 14:40 Going to eat and figure this out later. #
  • 16:14 Just spent some quality time with our dvr; deleting, bookmarking & channel-surfing for things to record. It's gross, I know. #
  • 18:28 Start your crying NOW! www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23295271/ (soldier-loving Iraqi dog rescued). #
  • 23:40 Editing a batch of photos and thinking about who I want to gift with books. #
  • 00:11 A little photo (& a few links that will be redundant for you following tweets): tinyurl.com/2u55k9 #
  • 02:06 Do you ever feel just like a fat sack of shit? And I mean that in the best possible way . . . because I do. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: