Thursday, February 21, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 09:52 Having only gotten 4 or 5 hours of sleep makes me want to puke. Or maybe that's the residual effect of the cheese I ate yesterday . . . #
  • 10:10 Just forced out some reluctant, constipated turds. Going to have some breakfast (fyi: talking about turds has never ruined my appetite). #
  • 10:57 Delayed breakfast in order to pay bills. And write to Bank of America, an entity run by people who should be tortured & executed. #
  • 11:25 SHIVERING/nipples hard reading Obama news. So exciting! And *now* it truly is time for breakfast. And I'm GLAD I'm sleep deprived! #
  • 12:15 Distracted from breakfast by io9.com - settling in for REAL now w/luna bar, chai & a book. Giving self 30 minutes (with timer). #
  • 12:54 I need to reset my machine, take a shower, then take care of some email. #
  • 13:17 Sigh. After resetting my machine, Thunderbird is being a bitch and won't open. That makes reading/writing emails impossible. #
  • 13:37 Bizarre; it was my docked quickcam software preventing Tbird from updating. All is well now. I might be able to finally take that shower . . #
  • 14:31 Sigh. Now Pandora is not cooperating with me so I have to find other music to accompany my lotion ritual. #
  • 15:04 "Pole tax" news makes me growl: tinyurl.com/2s3bwf #
  • 15:39 Best Foreigner song being ruined by use in awkward Gene Simmons' sex tape? VID: tinyurl.com/24gmrk #
  • 15:59 God, I can't believe I just admitted that I like that song. #
  • 16:32 Okay? Now getting server errors when I try to send email. Lots a little buggers plaguing me today. Time for dinner; that will fix me up! #
  • 17:58 It appears it will be too cloudy for us to view the lunar eclipse. My tummy is full of swiss chard & a cumin-y tofu noodle dish Delia does. #
  • 19:11 In spite of the clouds, we went for a drive and did manage to get a glimpse of the eclipse. #
  • 21:13 Don't tell anybody, but I masturbated VERY QUIETLY to pictures of Japanese toys/figurines & manga. #
  • 22:17 Did some naked dancing in the moonlight. Maybe that will get my period started. It's either "stuck" or I'm pregnant (I hope). #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: