Monday, February 11, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 09:52 I stayed up "too" late so right now I'm only awake for my middle-of-the-"night" pee. #
  • 10:18 Okay, so maybe I'll have a little middle-of-the-"night" snack and tea and Mickey Spillane. Why not?? #
  • 12:19 Oops. Stayed awake reading Sellevision (not great, but with has some major redeeming qualities). What to do now on too-little sleep? #
  • 14:06 I guess it's time to eat something. And figure out whether to catch up on sleep or get stuff accomplished. One might help the other. #
  • 14:57 How the precinct caucus got my juices flowing: tinyurl.com/2javb2 #
  • 01:51 Amy W., Tina & Beyonce only good things about Grammies. Well, & the pickin' ticks performance did actually have real guitar playing. #
  • 01:52 BTW, I am very confused about what day it is, what I'm doing, which planet I'm on, etc. Not enough sleep, too much . . . ummm, other stuff. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: