Thursday, February 7, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 11:32 Mmmmmm . . . . love waking up to experience a load of oozing spooge leftover in my cunt from last night. HOT! #
  • 13:45 My hands are so cold I can't bring myself to eat anything that involves touching a cold bowl or plate. Guess I will have soup for breakfast. #
  • 14:17 Warming myself up with random bits of housework (dusting the piano, clearing the kitchen table we never use, etc.). Still need to eat. #
  • 16:19 Going to get some exercise here at home, take a bath, then put on my shit-kicking boots and put my nose to the grindstone. #
  • 16:22 Is next week really and truly Valentine's day? Hmmm . . . #
  • 16:51 What am I doing? Oh yeah . . . my sports bra is on so I guess I'm supposed to be, like, JUMPING or something. #
  • 18:12 Heating up some soup and doing some reading at the kitchen table. Lest people think I *always* eat in bed. #
  • 18:36 Wow . . . I am DIZZY today. Wooog . . . hope I don't faint in the tub. I've never fainted, but I've always been curious about it. #
  • 19:59 Finding water in bizarre places, like underneath my office chair. Makes no sense. #
  • 20:40 SO windy here. I'm super-duper sleepy/heavy. Every deep breath I take feels like a whole-body sleep-inducing massage. Very pleasant. #
  • 21:50 Got some overdue emails written/sent, enjoyed some chatting with one of our chick members. Now? Dinner, Idol and ANTM! Project Runway? #
  • 22:05 The bitch-ass lights are flickering! Stay ON, power! We NEED you for Next Top Model! #
  • 23:31 High winds predicted tonight; our connection (and cams) might go down. So sad that ANTM is just highlights. Didn't realize it. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: