Sunday, January 27, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 08:55 Children certainly do wake up early, don't they? I hope when we have one s/he's a night person. Not betting on it though. #
  • 09:51 Spent some time at the keyboard w/nephew. SO cute; he controlled rhythm button, doing dance . . . . now stop! now dance . . . (& giggles). #
  • 11:21 Trying to get ready for a show in 90 minutes; very difficult with family in house. They know what I do, but I need them to get out SOON. #
  • 11:22 FYI: reason bedroom cams are dark is because my 1.5 yr old nephew wanted to be in there (the keyboard & running space appeal to him). #
  • 11:46 Phew! Silence in the house for a few hours 'til my shows are over. I'm putting together a new playlist now for them. #
  • 14:11 Technical probs with cam network's new broadcaster made for frustrating nonshow. Now probs w/tripod threaten next show. I must eat. #
  • 17:47 Had a very pleasant show and now the rest of our night is babysitting (which is, in many ways, bliss). Some cams down or veiled. #
  • 20:23 I have so many nice emails I need to respond to in my inbox. Just put nephew to bed; going to have a snack and hit the sack ourselves. #
  • 20:50 Blue screen of death on machine that broadcasts our housecamz and SOY bedroom cam. Resetting now. THEN eating. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: