Wednesday, January 23, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 08:21 Brrr! It's so cold & frosty! Wish we didn't have to go to Seattle today. At least we'll get to see my nephew, though. #
  • 09:53 We're off to see the wizard! The fertility wizard of oz, in the emerald city (for reals!). #
  • 15:30 Ultrasound showed both of my ovaries BURSTING with many potential eggies. Forgot to ask for pic for blog. At sister's house now. #
  • 20:37 We just got home. I'm tired, and haven't really done anything all day except ride in the car, have a wand stuck up my twat & visited. #
  • 21:23 It's time to pack it in and call this day complete, but not before some hot tea, peanut butter cups, and television! #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: