Friday, January 18, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 15:11 Just got home. It's cold in our house! I feel like I just got off a sailboat excursion; sort of wavy and dizzyish. #
  • 16:13 Going through friends' twitter archives 1-by-1 to see what I missed past 4 days. LOTS! I have much blogging to do. #
  • 16:15 And now to sort through 4 days of snail mail. I'm in WebWhore Headquarters, still wearing my furry-hooded coat. #
  • 17:28 What the FUCK?!? They remade A Room with a View? Jesus H. NO ONE could compare to Julian Sands or DDLewis or Rupert Graves. #
  • 17:29 Hope Delia gets home from the gym soon. We need to take some of the strain off of our neglected DVR. And eat! #
  • 19:55 I totally just feel like binging on peanut butter cups and television. #
  • 23:23 PIC tinyurl.com/3xmjbs Now that I've made this dumb post maybe I'll have clarity to blog about things that are actually interesting. #
  • 00:02 Glargh. Lost our net connection. Came back up, but now need to log in all of our cams again. Tedious. #
  • 00:06 Our SOY cams refuse to connect; they're probably doing server work, but I can't stay awake just to sit here trying to reconnect over & over. #
  • 00:13 Yay! Was just able to log SOY spycams back in so all should be back to normal (except kitchen cam; laptop not recharged yet). #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: