Sunday, January 13, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 10:12 If Delia & I both die unexpectedly b4 I write a will, make sure no one takes my sites down. Blog entry in order. Can't believe assumptions. #
  • 12:01 Time to bathe, shave, and pick out something "sexy" to wear. Oh, and let's not forget retrieve my wand from the parlor. Need my vibe HERE. #
  • 12:21 Having all kinds of problems with Camz WME setup; maybe last week WASN'T my connection's fault after all? Not a lot of time to fuck w/this. #
  • 15:53 Would it be whining to say I feel mildly exhausted? And that I don't really want to do a show in 7 minutes? I'll fill it with closeups. #
  • 18:29 A viewer asks about my "flat" pussy: tinyurl.com/2gprfe (PIC) #
  • 18:31 Going to make some hot chocolate. Feeling even MORE exhausted than earlier. Had delish deviled eggs & salad for dinner: thanks Delia! #
  • 20:12 "Studying" one of my archived webcam shows (actual meaning: gaining narcissistic pleasure from observing myself). #
  • 20:31 I think it's time for me to give in and just go to bed and doze. We've got a busy week ahead of us; want to start it rested. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: