Friday, January 11, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 09:09 Hello, morning! My plan today is to reward myself for the past couple day's work with a fancy pedicure & to (mostly) stay off the computer. #
  • 11:32 Screenshot of new members area plus work-related reflections: tinyurl.com/2fefwl #
  • 12:41 Spent a half hour DDRing. Need to shower and shave lower legs for my pedicure. CAN'T WAIT! Love having my feet caressed by a chick. #
  • 13:45 Out the door to get my feet fondled. #
  • 15:17 Ahhhhhh, such a gentle, delightful pedicure I received. Now I need some lunch. #
  • 16:23 I just stalled; I think I might need a nap while Delia is getting ready for me to shoot (photograph) her. #
  • 19:16 Delia's shoot was a success, so now we're going to eat the dinner she made. #
  • 22:57 Wow. Touching the void was INTENSE. Too bad we missed that when it was in the theatre; I remember we *almost* went to see it. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: