Saturday, December 29, 2007

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 09:13 This can't be . . . ME, coming down with a COLD? Impossible . . . but the symptoms are here. And it's show day. #
  • 09:52 Looking online at pics for best hotels/rentals in Portand for shooting pretty pictures when we go down for Delia's hormones. #
  • 14:09 Apparently talking about murder is a total turnoff to viewers in adult webcam shows! Who could have guessed? Bwahahaha!!! 2 bad, fuckers! #
  • 14:11 Going to have some ramen, work on site redesign & do another show in a couple of hours. #
  • 15:48 12 minutes to showtime, and I'm taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard (tired). Really want to just sleep or geek out with nerdy webmaster work. #
  • 21:32 Slogging away on this: www.tastytrixie.com/clean/about.html Trying not to get too carried away. Page, by page, by fucking page. #
  • 21:54 About to conduct a news flash webcam/chat session on Rude. I'm really dragging though. #
  • 23:05 Time to find some snackydoodles. Bacon? I love you, bacon! Or . . . #
  • 00:27 Delia just made a funny face that made her look EXACTLY like my dead dad. It freaked me the fuck out. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: