Tuesday, December 25, 2007

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 09:03 Sooooooooo sleepy but have to get up and at 'em in so we have plenty of time to reach the ferry to go see family. #
  • 10:26 Getting ready to have some breakfast and fucking in bed. #
  • 11:48 Coooooooooooool . . . two orgasms means I got a present for Christmas Eve and one stashed away for Christmas. #
  • 12:50 Putting my dad's masonic ring on a necklace that I'm wearing so he can be present with us at Christmas. #
  • 13:15 Oooh -- just tested positive for LH surge. That means ovulation happens within 24-48 hours. Good thing we just did the "babydance". #
  • 13:24 Merry Christmas, everyone! I probably won't be tweeting while we're gone, so . . . later! #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: