Tuesday, December 11, 2007

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 09:15 It's totally, like, morning & stuff! I'm hungry and slightly dizzy. Need to check my engine's vital fluids. #
  • 11:35 Paying bills, carefully balancing checkbook & budget, searching for new CC to activate otherwise won't let me pay bill online. Ugh. #
  • 14:37 Just filled out application for health insurance. We'll see what happens . . . #
  • 15:04 Calling around to find out how much this pregnancy and baby stuff is going to cost. They should have a menu. #
  • 16:34 Had a late lunch of chili and Northern Exposure. Getting cold & dark. Bulb out blew in WebWhoreHQ so darker still. #
  • 16:34 Bulb out blew? Hahahaha! #
  • 18:05 Talked to my sister while I took a bath. Put on lotion, long socks & soft tops. Enjoying leather candlelight/warmth/scent. Feeling sedate. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: