Sunday, January 18, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 10:02 Dreamed a camgirl was doing a show where she dunked her cat into her gaping vagina filled w/cheerios & vomit. It wasn't a pretty sight. #
  • 12:03 In members-only chat right now: tinyurl.com/spyonus #
  • 17:00 Instead of having a nice aired-out bedroom, we now have a bedroom that smells like neighbor's woodstove smoke. So "natural". #
  • 18:58 About to jump into the shower & get ready for my show in an hour. I didn't mean for that to rhyme so make that "my show in 60 minutes". #
  • 21:47 The only BAD thing about owning The Polar Express dvd is I saunter through the house aggressively shouting, "hot CHAWklit! hot CHAWklit!" #
  • 21:49 When I was twelve I could have so many more orgasms per 30 minutes than I can now. Oh well. I can always content myself with hot CHAWklit! #
  • 00:25 I could spend all night watching shoperotic & pranking their 1-800 operators. The lady on the "men's" line hung up on me. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: