Saturday, January 17, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 12:39 I dreamed I went to the Dr. to show her thick, blood-coated surimi-like uterus debris I passed (whole thing was dream; no fish loaf here). #
  • 15:31 God, I just want to work but at the same time I really NEED to get exercise. NEED, my friends, I NEED to exercise in fresh air. #
  • 16:19 Guess I will exercise later. Took some Ritalin and will try not to explode physically until later. #
  • 17:44 twitpic.com/13md6 - Even if I shot 1000 sets of pics in these shiny red pumps, tan stockings & white panties I'd never get bored ... #
  • 00:29 Mmmm . . . did some stretching, breathing, moaning, and rocking in the dark. My muscles and guts and brain and heart needed that. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: