Monday, April 21, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 10:07 What the hell? Waking up to snow in late April/almost May is unheard of in my whole life in Western Washington. But here it is: snow! #
  • 10:37 Going to brew some tea & bring my breakfast to bed where I'll review folders of notes I've written. For inspiration! #
  • 11:35 Going to do some deep breathing, set a timer & pray before I attempt calling my mom back. Just thinking about phone w/her drives me bats. #
  • 11:44 So I'm setting the timer for five minutes. Can I go five minutes without being an asshole? Keep your fingers crossed for me. #
  • 13:10 How many people here had or have a burn barrel in their backyard? I feel like I don't know anyone who grew up with one or has one now. #
  • 14:06 Ugh. After writing long-ass email to member re: tech prob/tutorial, it bounced back: Mailbox unavailable or access denied. Sigh. #
  • 14:49 Heating up some lunch food. Could be perceived as prepping for a farty video poot shoot: yes, more beans please! BEEEEANZZZZZ!!!! #
  • 17:53 Researching recording software: think I might give Reaper a try since M-Audio is a resource hog & Audacity doesn't cut it for making music. #
  • 18:28 Neighbors: when did you accumulate these new noisy dogs & why do I never hear you tell them to shut the fuck up? Loud dogs suck ass. #
  • 19:04 So easily frustrated. I want to make music, not learn software! Driver is installed, but software won't recognize keyboard. Walking away. #
  • 22:16 Apparently the only way to record keys is to plug them into my interface thingy. I guess that's why I bought it, right? Now can have fun! #
  • 23:22 We're going to fuck; not near ovulation, but clearing out old storage of sperm. I wish I were more in the, ummm, spirit of things right now. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: