Sunday, April 20, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 09:10 Marketing co. that calls at 7 am on a Sat. morning should be DESTROYED. Why is twitter still acting funny (not fully loading but keeps tryin #
  • 09:21 Going to have a soothing mug of sweet creamy tea and try to reclaim some sleep that 2 early phone callers tried to steal from me. #
  • 11:26 Woooog . . . I totally needed that hour of sleep I just took. Now? It's get ready time (for shows). #
  • 14:23 Had a pleasant show. I totally don't want to try to figure out what to eat for lunch, though. Waste of my limited brain juices. #
  • 14:34 Just reset our housecamz since 2 of them were frozen. Also made slight (but tricky) adjustments to my cam angle on there. #
  • 14:53 Having refried beans & rotel for the third day in a row. I could live on this shit and LOVE every second of it! Beans & chips or tortillas! #
  • 16:18 Cleaning/organizing frenzy CONTINUES! #
  • 17:20 Is it my imagination or . . . oh, for sure, I *am* about to poop! #
  • 17:45 Just washed & sterilized a bunch of dildos & vibrators. Now have 13 minutes 'til showtime. What to wear? Which sterile toy to insert? #
  • 19:08 Had a nice show. Worried I'm not going to ovulate this cycle, though. Hormones surge upwards, but not enough to be for-sure. #
  • 21:23 Our strap-on movies are taking forever to upload; in the meantime? We're going to watch "I am Legend". #
  • 23:08 Delia just showed me parts of the strap-on video she edited; I had to laugh at myself. Because it's funny shit. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: