Friday, December 10, 2010

From Twitter 12-09-2010



  • 00:31:05: Barbie had it all wrong: instead of math, she should have said SHOPPING is hard. Finally made wise, thrifty cam-n-pics-friendly order.
  • 00:47:16: There's some mighty chub dork dancing going on on our parlor cam. Duane Eddy EXCITES ME in my high water/low crotch pajama bottoms!
  • 08:51:02: So excited about waking up at 7 to wait for the phone/dsl dude to get here. I mean I'm PUMPED! This is going to be the best ever! Zzzzzzzz
  • 08:51:59: Anyhoo, have to take most of the cams down during the 8-12 window when he might arrive.
  • 10:27:01: Perfect timing! As soon as I get the urge to take a giant shit, the dsl technician calls to say he's mere blocks away.
  • 10:36:35: Phew! He must've gotten lost so I had time for full release and anal spot-clean. I think I might hear him approaching now . . .
  • 11:12:16: This dude is awesome/old-school, like a mechanic who wants you to hang out while he works & points out every part he touches under the hood.
  • 11:48:02: Apparently we have some epic mysterious wiring problems.
  • 16:41:59: I'd *love* to do something more productive right now than catch up on sleep, but the dose of speed I'd need to do that would be unhealthy.
  • 22:37:41: RT @spyonus: Even after the hours the technician spent here today, our DSL is still fucked up. Really putting a crimp in our cam life.


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments: