Thursday, April 15, 2010

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 16:56 We just got home from a glorious night off. Weather is gorgeous, we're stuffed, we're sleepy ... and our dog seemed to love the pet resort. #
  • 18:53 The "perfect" end to a day off? Printing out our extension-to-file tax forms. And paying bills. It sucks, but then I won't have to tomorrow. #
  • 22:58 Taking a break from watching This is Spinal Tap and just noticed our friend @juliastockings is on twitter now -- sweet! Follow her! #
  • 23:02 Tomorrow I need to work my ass off. Towards that end I might not allow myself to check my email until the end of the day. #
  • 23:09 @JaneBurgess What kind is it? We have been staving off new camcorder purchases for exactly that reason. Good luck! #
  • 02:41 Woke up after two hours of sleep with digestive problems (translation: I feel like I'm going to shit the bed). Not enough lactaid, I guess. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: