Saturday, March 13, 2010

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 09:52 Had some amazing kissing in my dreams mixed in with a drowned dog (I think it was an Irish Setter) & a cocksucking dare. #
  • 13:07 If I had a personal assistant I would be WORKING right now instead of heading out to run stupid stupid errands. #
  • 14:20 PMS sucks. I can think about nothing but food, sleep, hating, killing, crying and fucking. #
  • 15:24 Having two separate technical problems on one of our machines broadcasting from our bedroom. Driving me frustrated. #
  • 15:44 This site continues to blow my mind and earn my respect with its intelligence & fairness to lots of perspectives: contexts.org/ #
  • 15:51 Sorry, voyeurs for looking half-dead. I'm trying to force myself to do things but lethargy is eating my brains. Hope my period comes SOON! #
  • 17:58 Editing a promotional video for a project I'm giving myself for my birthday (March 17th, but a webwhore's birthday lasts for WEEKS!). #
  • 23:55 I enjoyed having an orgasm to Herb Alpert's "Ladyfingers" during my show even though I was using vibrating plastic (NO fingers). #
  • 00:17 Yay! I finished my promo video. Should've recorded it with a camcorder instead of webcam, though. Oh well. Might reveal later. #
  • 00:19 I have got to shoot more foot stuff and SOON. Getting a lot more foot traffic than usual from a variety of sources. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: