Tuesday, March 16, 2010

From Twitter 03-15-2010



  • 00:02:17: Our webhost is doing some maintenance tonight and if we're down, the word is only 1-2 minutes. I think our sites are down right now though.
  • 00:02:38: Oops; and working now. Hope that was it!
  • 00:14:19: LOL @robgokeemusic - I know; totally no biggie -- it's weird that I popped into WebWhoreHQ one last time tonight RIGHT then.
  • 11:21:53: The sun is shining (nice!), my period started a couple of hours ago (finally!), and I'm hoping my cramps don't get worse. Lots to do!
  • 12:00:42: About to attempt to salvage my toenail polish job that got fucked up last night so we can shoot something today.
  • 12:02:55: What do you do with spam blog comments that actually makes sense and are on topic in specific ways? Weird.
  • 16:45:39: Just finished shooting & now look WAY too slutty to go to a meeting I want to go to, but fuck it. My slut-face is hot. They can deal.
  • 18:28:58: I'm so socially incompetent even within a structured 1 hour parameter it BOGGLES the mind; was it necessary for me to mention circle jerks?
  • 19:41:19: I so want to edit these pictures tonight so I can upload them before bed and post them tomorrow for my birthday but OMG I'm so sleepy!
  • 19:47:38: Wow . . . I really *am* sleepy; tomorrow is Tuesday, not Wednesday. Need to stop riddling myself with anxiety over nothing.
  • 21:10:47: Seemed like our internet connection went down but then it was the router being flakey. Was worried, but after multiple resets all is well.
  • 22:44:23: I've got some period tweets over on @BloodyTrixie if you're into that kind of thing, FYI.


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments: