Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 07:07 Getting up after only 3.5 hours of sleep is a lot easier when you've been having nothing but really stupid dreams. #
  • 08:24 A peek of the gallery I posted for my members last night: trixieandfriends.com/2009/12/blue-moon-and-silk-stockings/ #
  • 08:58 @minasmusings Sweet, Countess Mina! Happy housewarming and cam-reconnecting! Now *we're* going to be semi-offline for a few days . . . #
  • 09:01 Only an hour left before we need to leave; I'm not great at packing on not-enough-sleep. Not really great at *anything* in the morning. #
  • 09:45 How does one's makeup bag just fucking DISAPPEAR? Ugh. Pressure & anxiety & sleep deprivation turn me into a full-on BITCH. #
  • 10:06 RT @aagblog: RT: @Mollena: I just watched a man have sex with a knothole in a tree. (LINK PLZ!!!!!--aag) #
  • 10:08 Just about out the door; please take screencaps if you're watching our spycams & see any intruders while we're gone! #
  • 12:18 My poops are all messed up now. Being on the road constipates the fuck out of me. #
  • 15:43 I loveloveLOVE good, thorough doctors who just SAY when they don't know something. LOVE! #
  • 18:59 Impressed by homeless woman's icredible sense of style. So sharp! What is my excuse for being such a slob? #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: