Friday, May 15, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 12:44 Had extremely massively kinky orgasmic dreams. Then I woke up and promptly threw up a little in my mouth. I don't feel so "fresh". #
  • 14:52 Don't be concerned that all I've done so far today is sleep, eat & read. I'm ramping up to a very productive night. But 1st? More soup & tv! #
  • 17:24 So. TIRED. And we have to turn around and leave for another two nights tomorrow. I wish I could have a week to sleep & not talk to anybody. #
  • 17:26 With a week off alone I would also masturbate a lot which would, I hope, decrease the disturbing night time visitations. #
  • 20:24 Annoying = the dog howling to come in when I'm trying to spend a few minutes of quality time with my hitachi magic wand. #
  • 01:02 I've got a gallery all ready to post for members but feel too disgusting to record a vlog to go along with it. Setting alarm for tomorrow AM #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: