Saturday, May 9, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 16:18 I wish I could summon up something more interesting to say than "I'm utterly fucking exhausted". Maybe a blog post w/pics later? #
  • 16:51 Settling in to edit photos, listening to New Age music, drinking decaf out of my "special" mug . . . and wishing Twitter would post my shit. #
  • 17:52 Going outside to jump some rope for quickly-tiring exercise. But first I need to put on a sport bra or two. #
  • 18:33 This seems to be the day of a million resets. #
  • 19:41 You know it's time to take a break from photo editing when your clone & bandaid tools stop working properly. #
  • 21:24 I hope eating @DeliaCD's delicious quiche will cure my headache, but if it doesn't, it will at least cure everything else. #
  • 21:34 I just got the cutest fanpic & message via email from a friend. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: