Monday, April 27, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 09:44 Is this a bruise under my left eye or just a Very Dark Circle? In other words, Hello morning, you cruel bitch. #
  • 12:40 I just posted a blog entry about our Portland trip & hotels as cum-dumpsters: is.gd/uJ0t #
  • 12:50 Edited the last to add another paragraph plus a link to @DeliaCD's post with pics: deliacd.com/weblog/2009/04/portland-trip.html #
  • 12:59 An awesome post from @heathercorinna balancing out the "periods (& my BODY)-are-embarrassng" BS messages girls get: is.gd/uJdi #
  • 13:23 It's asinine but I'm making a spreadsheet to keep track of webwhores & "celebrities" who follow me 1st then UNfollow me after I add them. #
  • 13:26 It's not that I expect Twitter reciprocity - I don't - there are just a few people where it makes me wonder & impacts my opinion of them. #
  • 13:30 I also wonder if it's random tech-prob droppage, but how do you ask someone if they MEANT to unfollow you without sounding like a whiner? #
  • 14:36 Just off phone with my wanker; heading to the store to get provisions for a quiche @DeliaCD is going to make for a potluck tonight. #
  • 22:23 Super hot dyke at the potluck/meeting was like a cross between kd lang and Matthew McConaughey. Hot fucking accent/voice & everything. MELT! #
  • 22:32 Loving @rollertrain's blog post "about her breasts and more significant things": snipurl.com/gtcvf #
  • 22:35 That whole "thrill of victory/agony of defeat" thing could be the conflicted motto summing up a lot of women's lives (esp. in sex industry). #
  • 22:45 Jesus, my ex-girlfriend can be an incredibly snotty little bitch. She's like a comment troll. WHY did I make this straight facebook acct?!? #
  • 22:50 Can I post a reply on my wall to her asking how in the WORLD we ever wound up eating each other's pussies on a regular basis? Mind-boggling. #
  • 23:15 Past couple of years I've felt sentimental about old lays thinking maybe I was too critical of them. Truth is? A LOT OF THEM WERE ASSHOLES. #
  • 23:52 @StripperTweets Good advice, but if I'd have deleted it I wouldn't have had the chance to be a sarcastic bitch BACK to her. I'm an ASS. #
  • 02:17 Just watched "Heckler" & so should you if you're an entertainer of any kind who people want to criticize, shit on & take your voice away. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: