Monday, April 20, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 11:45 Just did some stretching - my thigh & butt & calf & neck & shoulder muscles are mega-tight. Need them to melt. #
  • 12:22 Need to prep everything for our departure tomorrow. Might need to buy some cheap jewelry for shoots. Lining up clothes . . . #
  • 19:57 Trying to decide if it's worth the $40 a month data plan to be able to email twitpics via our phone when on the road. Sigh. #
  • 21:16 OMG, we're spending SO much money we DON'T EVEN HAVE!! It's HILARIOUS! (in that crazy, off the rails, scared shitless way). LOL or cry. #
  • 21:46 @BootyPirate I can't send a picture without email. I'm behind the mobile times & haven't had time to fiddle; I could be missing something? #
  • 22:23 Do you ever find something you totally can't afford to buy online & resist closing that browser tab/window in case there's SOME WAY? #
  • 23:41 Making some hot caffeine to treat my headache. Yeah, I know it seems weird right before bed but it works. Sometimes. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: