Saturday, March 21, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 10:04 First day of spring and I'm so so so ready to embrace it. #
  • 10:28 Going to read one of my many "brainwash yourself into thinking you can have anything you want" books with breakfast. Because it feels GOOD. #
  • 14:14 Body feels great after cardio & stretching with sunshine & door open to breeze. I feel tall and floaty and full of spring. #
  • 14:33 I love many things about this house, but one that I hate is the half-tank water heater & crappy bathrooms. We BOTH want to shower but can't. #
  • 15:02 Trying to decide whether or not to go see Harvard Beats Yale. Wondering if it's worth seeing in the theatre &/or for great inspiration. #
  • 15:34 @robgokeemusic You overestimate our tiny, nasty plastic shower cell's capacity; we couldn't both fit in if we tried. :( #
  • 16:16 I *knew* this would happen; half hour after I take a bath and shove in a tampon I have to poop. Sigh. Hate half-spitting out tampons dry. #
  • 18:38 Our Friday night excitement = moving the playstation into the bedroom and watching The Oakridge Boys sing Wichita. #
  • 22:16 While @DeliaCD and I played SSX3 (a snowboarding video game) in bed I thought how nice that activity would be for an "ignore" call. #
  • 22:25 Going to undo damage done by gaming with some more stretching. And kitchen cleanup. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: