Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 11:38 Sigh. Didn't have the most fun paying bills and stuff this morning. Going to get ready to go to the bank. #
  • 14:11 Feeling great after getting some exercise. Well, MOSTLY great. All except for a sneaky headache being a nuisance above my eyes. #
  • 15:34 Nothing exciting to report unless you get off on hearing me talk about housecleaning, meal-planning, grocery lists & sleepiness. #
  • 16:35 Having a sneeze attack after vacuuming & plucking tufts of fur off of our husky. #
  • 20:38 The hell? Tried to call my wanker & our line is dead. Called home ph from cell says # not in service. Bill paid on time, very confused/mad. #
  • 20:41 No, person w/accent I can't understand. It's not the dsl causing a problem or why would it say my number is not in service when I call it? #
  • 20:42 #qwest Guaranteed most obnoxious, longest, rudest, most bullshit hoop-jumping customer "support" ever. #
  • 20:44 Hanging up on #qwest. I am not wasting my evening on this. They better have the bitch fixed by tomorrow & us have no need for 911. #
  • 20:47 If I could buy jewelry for @DeliaCD on a whim, I'd buy this Frank Gehry necklace for her: tinyurl.com/gehry-fish Surprise, honey! #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: