Saturday, January 3, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 12:14 Plan to go to sleep earlier foiled by catching "Alone in the Wilderness" on PBS. I can't explain why it made me cry like a baby. So cool. #
  • 12:40 www.aloneinthewilderness.com/ is what I watched (missed the first part) last night. Self-shot, solitary, happy, journaling loner. #
  • 15:14 Going to the hippy grocery store is the ultimate test of my premenstrual breaking point. So busy it was like a mental war zone for me. #
  • 17:09 Rearranging furniture in guest room for our shoot; should have done this two years ago. #
  • 20:11 About to start shooting. About three hours later than planned. But that's okay because now the room is easier to shoot in & change up. #
  • 21:24 Our camera still confuses me. Need to take classes or get a private tutor or something. Someday. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: