Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 11:04 Drank some St. Johns Wort tea last night and had some vivid bad dreams all night long. Need to do bfast & my Monday bill-paying routine now. #
  • 14:58 About to go out for a shoot way later than desired. Really irritated by having to switch gears every two seconds. I'm wearing too many hats! #
  • 16:47 Brrrr! Our shoot was bitterly cold, but fun. Love coming home to a toasty house after being outside in the iced-up snow. #
  • 20:33 twitpic.com/t9jy - One of the pics we took today that I'll be posting for members soon in the "Winter Muff" gallery. #
  • 20:36 Interested in this movie because of the woman vigilante aspect of it: tinyurl.com/6no5u7 #
  • 22:20 I think it's time to go to bed and cuddle while the Winter Muff gallery uploads; I'll post it for members tomorrow. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: